Selling and buying a house at any age should be exciting, not stressful. I will learn about your goals and concerns, so I can best guide you on this journey. I will help you downsize, upsize, or right size, depending on your personal situation. I have the resources, education, and professionalism to help with all of your real estate needs.
the REALTOR for SENIORS™
Is now the time to sell?
I'll explain the process & ease your anxiety.
There are many reason for selling a home as a senior. Major factors include the house being too big for your needs, stairs being harder to climb, and the cost of maintaining it becoming burdensome (a new furnace, new roof, new water heater and water softener). As the house ages, it becomes worn out and outdated. It may be easier and less costly to move, rather than remodel your home. When the outside upkeep is too exhausting, and you are tired of mowing, raking, and shoveling snow, it's time to move. Health and financial reasons often initiate a move, and the sale of your house.
It's time to downsize. Let's meet to discuss your goals and fear of moving. I'll do a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), so you know the listing price and estimated proceeds from the sale of your house. I'm here to make your transition smooth and enjoyable.
I will explain:
• What you need to know to sell your house.
• Learn to declutter: gift, sell, donate & discard.
• Should you repair, remodel or sell As-Is?
• What is staging and how to do it right.
• The mindset of a buyer & attracting them.
• Successfully negotiating multiple oﬀers.
• How to buy a villa or condo later in life.
• I have all the resources you need.
• I’m the REALTOR for SENIORS™